According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are in excess of 113,854, 500 sewer systems utilized in the United States. There are two types of systems used: gravity flow and the septic tank system. 75% of the systems used today are gravity flow, where the remaining 25% are septic.
Aside from drinking and cooking water, everything else is returned to the septic system; thus, 95 gallons of every 100 allotted per person is returned to the septic system each day. For this very reason, it is crucial that your septic tank is properly maintained.
Estimated annual operation of a septic system when properly maintained varies from $500-$1500 per year
If you live in the Antelope Valley or surrounding communities and you are experiencing any issues with your septic tank system or are in need of service, don't hesitate to give us a call.
About Maximizer DT Pro
This environmentally friendly drain cleaner is used to remove organic material from drains, grease traps and septic tanks.
A careful blend of bacteria and enzymes that quickly breaks down organic waste without harmful chemicals. Safe for septic systems.
Maximizer DT Pro for Restaurants
Comprised of bacteria and enzymes capable of digesting the build-up of grease, oil and fat in commercial kitchens and restaurants.
Bio-Clean Case Study
See how fast Bio-Clean devoured 10 inches of solid septic scum.